Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you Bonnie!

Thank you so much to our dear sweet Bonnie. She so kindly mailed me a package of fabric and little treats which arrived today.

I made up bricks and stepping stones units recently, and when Bonnie learned that I had entirely depleted my stash of black fabric, she sent along some stash enhancements from the famous Mary Jo's store. They were wrapped together with the cute red bow, and sent with a fridge-pad and cute card.

Thank you so much Bonnie, you made my day! x o x

5 comments:

julieQ said...

Fun mail! I am so glad you got some...

Lyn said...

Hi Tazzie, love the black fabrics you received.It is great to get a treat package in the mail and not bills. Regards Lyn

Karen said...

Mary Jo's is a fun place to fabric shop. I always leave a bunch of money there!

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog. I have nominated you for the "Kreativ Blog Award"!
Millie

Anonymous said...

Tazzie, I forgot to mention to go to my blog for details on the Kreativ Blog Award.
Millie
http://needleandthreadus.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails