Monday, April 07, 2008

Still here!

It's okay, you don't need to check up on me, I'm not trapped under anything heavy! My laptop is having a rebuild, so I can't really post anything of substance right now. Usually there is the fallback of the regular computer, but Marty has that one doing something else right now. It's all technical stuff, so I just smile and nod :-)

I've been busy in the sewing room, quilting up a storm, and this morning I even got busy tidying in there some more.

I'll check back with you all really soon *hugs*

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Tazzie, good wishes and happy quilting!

*karendianne. said...

Enjoy the quilty time. Dig that for you. Sounds happy. Best wishes for all technical components.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tazzie- finally looking at all stuff you have been doing. I don't know how you get it all done. Your machine quilting is looking better & better & better- Super!

hefty_Quilter said...

hi tassie, i just stummbled upon your blog and it is great! whats the secret to getting so much done with kids about? i can never find time to quilt these days and i only have one 3 year old lol, another question i have is do you do all your quilting on your bernie? or do you have a longarm? Im defiently going to add you to my bloggers list as i love to see what fellow aussies are up to. kindest regards tracey (heftyQuilter)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails