Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stitching Day

A big hello to Sue, Janette, Sharen and Michelle for spending a lovely day with me.

Sue (in the black shirt) organised for her group of sewing friends to come over for show and tell, some quilting and lunch. I'd only met Sue before, and have never invited people in that I've never met, and I wondered how I'd keep them busy for four hours - but let me tell you it flew by!

A nice time was had by all, and we'll make plans to catch up again soon. Cheers girls!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like a nice group. I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble at all warming up to almost any group of people. You seem a "happy to get to know you" type of gal.

Yvonne said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun....quilty people are always wonderful to get together with. :)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh what fun!

Sue said...

What fun! Any afternoon spent quilting with friends goes quickly, it's one of my favorite ways to spend a day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails