Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sewing Machine Mat

I've had a number of requests - most recently from Anonymous - "Hi there :-)" asking if I would make the pattern for the Sewing Machine Mats available for sale. So, of course I'm happy to do it. It's over at my website. This weekend I have just made up an order for the Quilt Store for the pattern, I've also taken the extra steps to customise the directions for a PDF file, so it's now ready to go. Please remember that the prices on my site are in Australian dollars, if you want to check the US (or other countries) conversion, I recommend the website xe.com.

Thank you for being so interested ... x o x

4 comments:

Cher said...

catching up here-what a charming mat-I have long been meaning to make myself such a thing for going on retreats. This one looks lovely!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Lovely! What fun you are having!

annemariesquilt said...

Hello Norway is calling.
You are a genius, your sewing mat is realy something.I have looked around on your blog and you have made lots of nice things.A big quilt hug from me...

~Niki~ said...

Super duper cute! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails