Wednesday, April 11, 2007

At it again ...

I've been at it again - I made up a little mug mat and paired it up with a cute coffee mug for one of my students at the quilt store. it's hard to see in the picture, but it's just a little 5" log cabin block made up with some of my Thimbleberries scraps. One of these days I will have none left ... honest!

The girls have been mad for these bags made with pet mesh inserts, and Jenny C. has been showing Jenny S. how to make one. She's made a few now, and I wanted to thank her for using her class time to help out.

Not much quilty going on here, life has been getting in the way, tomorrow is quilt group, so maybe some show and tell after that.

May Britt has tagged me with a Thinking Blogger award. I need to list five of my favourite blogs I'd also like to award. I'm going to think on it overnight. I can't even imagine narrowing it down to five ... eleventy five maybe!! Thank you so much to May Britt for the kind words ... I feel so unworthy!

Hope you're all having a great day :-)

4 comments:

May Britt said...

Another cute little coaster gift from you. I have to start making mine soon.

It was hard to choose five favorites from my bloglines, but actually you are one of my favorite blogs to read. And I think you have been tagged by some else too, so perhaps you can multiplie 5 blogs with the number of taggings LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the little coaster set!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Those mats with mugs are so cute! I"ve made a ton pet screen zippered pouches. I love them!

hortenzita said...

I love your little coaster sets for gift. Sincerely I have just reproduced one of them, using lamp holders instead of mugs. Thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails