Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Noel

Just a quick post ... Here's the newest item I'm working on for the 'Christmas in July' workshop. It will be a wall hanging, long and narrow.

I'll have to stop at this point, as I need a little more of the green fabric. I'm teaching at the quilt store tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be able to pick up some more then. It's such a shame, as I'm just so inspired to keep working at it.

The letters are fused in place, and I've machine blanket stitched around the edges with some lovely gold thread. I'm thrilled with the results.

More soon, I promise! :-)

10 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Tazzie!

This is turning out lovely!

Is this a pattern that is available at quilt stores or is it one of your own? Either way I would love to have the name & find out how to get it for my own.

I have several skinny walls in my home & am always at a loss of what to use for ornamentation. . .this looks like it would fit the bill perfectly.

Thank you for the continued inspiration!

Sherry

jovaliquilts said...

I love this one! Fun!

Elaine Adair said...

Lovely! Inspired me to do 'something' along that banner-idea. 8-) Thanks! I like the style of lettering.

Amanda said...

Now this I really like - modern looking, but traditional in feel.

Anonymous said...

It is looking absolutely fabulous! Love it!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

nice! I've got some of that green fabric myself. Good luck with your workshop. Christmas in July is big business at the quilt shops around here.

Anonymous said...

I love your design on this quilt. I feel your pain on having to take a break too. It's so hard to stop when you're so inspired to keep going :)

*karendianne. said...

Very cool.

Lori said...

Luv It!!! kind of puts me in the spirit.

Cherold said...

I LOVE it! You are so talented...

CheriS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails