Saturday, May 31, 2008

Christmas Applique

It's really wierd, but I seem to be in something of a 'quilting funk' when it comes to my own projects right now. I'm still quilting an average of two customer quilts per week, but my own things definitely seem to be on a 'go slow'.

What I have managed to do however, it make a decision on the applique for the ends of the table runner I've been working on. The designs I'd been toying with just didn't seem to go with the geometric style of the fabric in the centre of the blocks, so this is what I've settled on.

Tonight I'll do the blanket stitch around the edges, and hopefully get right into quilting. That will be the third project checked off the list. Hopefully projects four and five will go together quickly so I can move on to other things. I'll check back in soon! x o x

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I love your christmas noel runner. are they panels? you always make beautiful things.

Emma said...

Perfect choice for the applique! I'm a sucker for anything snowflakey - just check out my massive snowflake fabric stash!!

Mary Johnson said...

I'm kind of in a funk too - I can't seem to get back into my quilting groove after the move although I do get some work done...just not up to my usual.

I love the customer quilt you shared in the previous post and this Christmas one looks really cute too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails