Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Nearly Insane - Block 37

Here is my Nearly Insane block 37 - I'm a few days too late for the NI Yahoo Group challenge, but still totally thrilled to have this one done. Why? Because now I can add the next row to my quilt top! Yay!

It didn't take nearly as long as I expected - I started the block after dinner yesterday, and I finished it up at around midnight. Not bad really, considering there are a lot of REALLY small pieces in this one :-)

I probably won't get much stitching done for the remainder of the week, as I have a bazillion books to cover for Camo before he and Amy head back to school next week. Contact and I are just not best friends!

12 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh my goodness... I can see why you call that block: Nearly Insane - Block 37! Wow.. that's a lot of little pieces...

loulee said...

Wouldn't he accept quilted fabric covers?

Unknown said...

Talk about persistence! The block is gorgeous and really paid off.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having one of the Top 50 Best Quilting Blogs. Like your latest block. Sure a lot of pieces.

Linda Z

Scrappy quilter said...

I love that block. Great job!

LuAnn said...

Love your block. I have a piece of that green fabric in my stash, and it's one of my favorites.

Jill said...

This block looks great and I love your fabric choices.

AnnieO said...

Love the colors in this one! Wow, 4 hours a block, that is something!

Sue said...

Congrats for getting on the top 50 blogs! Well done!
Cheers
Sue in NZ

sewprimitive karen said...

Is that just one block?? Holy Cats.

Sneyder C. said...

Que labores tan bonitas, al verlas me he quedado admirada.
¡Felicidades espectacular me encanta!

Saludos desde España
Caty

Linda said...

Tazzie- gorgeous block!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails