Sunday, February 20, 2011

And yet another ...

My final finish for the day - block 50. I was a little naughty with this one, and redrafted the outside area to eliminate a second round of set-in seams. I was a little over them by the time I'd completed the centre. If you stand back and squint your eyes, you'll never notice :-)

I'll probably draw up another one before I head to bed, ready for me to stitch up tomorrow. I think I have only one block left to complete before I can attach the next row. Super fun!

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm sure the above comment won't be around long. At least I hope not.

I love this square and the color combinations you used. Great job!!

keryn said...

Wow, look at you go! There's going to be a finished quilt soon. It almost, but not quite, inspires me to get back to my Dear Jane...

Your blocks are so beautifully pieced, you've done an excellent job, can't wait to see more

AnnieO said...

Another great block! You're powering through to the finish line amazingly fast :)

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Love your blocks, Tazzie! Your quilt is growing fast now :-)
Wish you a great weekend,
Laila

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Wow you are really powering through these blocks. As much as I love the idea of making them, I'm having a hard time starting. Anyway, your blocks are stunning and the finished product will be beyond wonderful!

Nancy quiltin' momma said...

OH my goodness, I've started the Nearly Insane quilt and on my first block I'm having troubles. My block is about 1/2inch larger!! I allowed for seam allowance and I'm beginning to think I should not have....HELP! lol....Love all the word you are doing! Love your blog I check it daily to see what you are up to! Take care, Nancy in Michigan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails