Friday, March 11, 2011

Table Runner Finished!!

Yesterday was an exciting day, I picked up my table runner from Lizzy! She has done an amazing job with the quilting, and I'm more than thrilled. Thank you so much Lizzy hon :-)

As soon as I got home I applied the binding, and after dinner was done with, I sat down and did the hand stitching on the reverse side. I was done by 11pm, which surprised me, as this is one big table runner at 34 x 104".

And here is a close up of the quilting. If you're here in Adelaide and need some quilting done, do get in touch with Lizzy, you definitely won't be disappointed!

Today I'll get the project all ready for the mail, it's to be in Sydney by Monday for inclusion in an upcoming issue of Australian Patchwork and Quilting. Too exciting! :-)

11 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Beautiful table runner and lovely quilting! Congratulations on completion!

Anonymous said...

Phew! You made it! Lucky, cos I was gonna have to reneg on the offer. I'm gonna be tied up all day chasing paperwork for Oma! It looks wonderful and I am glad you're happy!

jovaliquilts said...

Congratulations! What a great finish, and so cool it will be in the magazine!

Vicki W said...

Beautiful table runner!

Lynette said...

Congrats on the magazine! :)

It's so perfect for that room.

AnnieO said...

Record time with that project! How pretty it looks on your table. Seems it won't get back there for awhile :) Congrats on yet another magazine appearance!

Vickie said...

wow wow wow..well done Miss T..and yes lovely quilting job, cheers vickie

Michele said...

Lovely, Tazzie, just lovely! A lot of hst's but so worth it!

I just nominated you for the stylish blogger award. Stop by my blog and check it out for the details.

Hugs!

Kat said...

very nice table runner with great quilting !! :)


greetings
Kat

Roxanne said...

This absolutely beautiful! Nice work.

Jeanne said...

It's gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails