Saturday, March 05, 2011

Nearly Insane Block 56

Here is Block 56 of my Nearly Insane quilt. It was actually quite easy to put together, I made it this evening while I have the house to myself. Something that doesn't happen too often!

I didn't realise until I looked at the picture just now how similar that tan print and one of the cream prints is - how fun! Once again, for this block I used a variety of small scraps - many of my NI fabrics are tiny pieces now. I'll have to make up some small log cabin blocks or something to use the last of the little bits.

I have only 7 blocks left to make - I'd like to get another one prepared tonight, and perhaps I'll get it done tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Wow... that is truly a "nearly insane" block... but i love it and all the fabrics!

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree, I looked it and thought that is totally "insane". I love it!!

Linda said...

Sigh, you're getting sooooo much done! Good for you. I really like your itty bitty blocks--it'll be truly beautiful when you're done. How about sending me a kick in the patootie so I get some stuff done?
Lurking Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails