Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nearly Insane Block 58

I didn't think I'd have the time to put this block together today, but I did, and I'm thrilled! This is my final Nearly Insane block - #58!

How exciting to have completed all the blocks, it has been hard going at times, but utterly worth it. I have one little thing I'd like to finally do, and that is to alter Block 80. It's a little crookedy, and if I'm going to fix it, now is the time to do it - I don't want it to bug me for all eternity.

I'm so pumped to start putting that zig zag border together. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Congrats. What an accomplishment that you have stuck with it. You go girl. Now be sure to finish this quilt.

jovaliquilts said...

Congratulations! What a lot of time and effort -- and fun. :)
Are you nearly insane by now?

Jan said...

you are whipping these beautiful blocks out so fasst!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails