Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nearly Insane Block 58

I didn't think I'd have the time to put this block together today, but I did, and I'm thrilled! This is my final Nearly Insane block - #58!

How exciting to have completed all the blocks, it has been hard going at times, but utterly worth it. I have one little thing I'd like to finally do, and that is to alter Block 80. It's a little crookedy, and if I'm going to fix it, now is the time to do it - I don't want it to bug me for all eternity.

I'm so pumped to start putting that zig zag border together. Bring it on!

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Congrats. What an accomplishment that you have stuck with it. You go girl. Now be sure to finish this quilt.

jovaliquilts said...

Congratulations! What a lot of time and effort -- and fun. :)
Are you nearly insane by now?

Jan said...

you are whipping these beautiful blocks out so fasst!

jennifer said...

Just found your blog and I'm your newest follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails