Sunday, November 20, 2011

TFW - And two more ...

I just can't stop myself - and I may not be able to return to a normal life! :-)

Block 15 - Buzzard's Roost

Block 17 - Cats & Mice


Isn't block 15 a funny looking one. I must say though, that the piecing was much easier with the help of Marti Michell's templates. No affiliations - just a happy customer. And block 17 is super cute - but made a little tricker with the cutting of 1 and 15/16ths of an inch squares. Gah - none of my rulers have those markings ...

Today I MUST work on a whole different project ... I'll see if I can tear myself away ... Wish me luck!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well, now I know that I shouldn't try to type BEFORE I've had at least 2 cups of coffee! It looks simply divine and I can see that you are once again, completely besotted with your current piecing project. It's like a time warp (it's just a jump to the left) with NI all over again really (and a step to the right!)

Can I see another ribbon in the future???

loulee said...

The mind is boggoling!! 1+15/16ths.

Adele said...

Just purchased 16.5 yards of Hope Valley Fabric by Denyse Schmidt to start making this quilt after seeing the blocks....well you know how it is "I just have to have this quilt"

Pip said...

You've been hooked haven't you? You will be finished all the blocks by years end. I made quite a few FW blocks over the weekend, foundation paper piecing is the method I use, no worries about measuring.

rc trucks said...

I think, these are African prints, those blocks are such a beautiful and really awesome way ordered it each, what a colouful its look. Can 't wait to watch your finished work.

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am a Danish woman and I love Your color of Your fabrics. Would You tell me the name of the fabrics??
thank You
Lisbet

Lisbet said...

Hello
I am a Danish woman and I love Your color of Your fabrics. Would You tell me the name/number of the fabrics??
thank You
Lisbet

OzRose said...

Go away! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails