Monday, November 28, 2011

So, what have I been up to this past week?

I'm still working away at the Noah and Friends quilt - I have to finish one more block, and then I can put the top together and add the final borders. It will be a relief when it's done.

It's really quite cute isn't it?

And I've also pieced and quilted about a bazillion (okay - 8) Christmas themed placemats.

Hopefully they'll be bound and finished by this time next week, and then I can work on some more Farmers Wife blocks - I'm dying to get back into them.

And speaking of the Farmers Wife:

I received a comment last week from Danish Lisbet, she asked what fabrics I'm using in my Farmers Wife quilt. I couldn't reply directly as her email address wasn't enabled. So here is my answer:

The red is by Judie Rothermel - Cocheco Mills Collection
The mustard is by Kaye England - Remember When
The pink is by Judie Rothermel - Charleston IV
The cream print is by Judie Rothermel - Sturbridge Village Greens

I hope this helps Lisbet - some of the fabrics are a few years old now, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get similar prints to achieve the same look.

Well, that's it from me - I hope to check back in soon. xox


loulee said...

Noah and friends looks like it's coming together nicely. I'm sure all your efforts will be appreciated.

AnnieO said...

Really cute Noah and friends quilt--you are so sweet to have taken on this re-do. Nice placemats!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails