Monday, November 28, 2011

So, what have I been up to this past week?

I'm still working away at the Noah and Friends quilt - I have to finish one more block, and then I can put the top together and add the final borders. It will be a relief when it's done.

It's really quite cute isn't it?

And I've also pieced and quilted about a bazillion (okay - 8) Christmas themed placemats.

Hopefully they'll be bound and finished by this time next week, and then I can work on some more Farmers Wife blocks - I'm dying to get back into them.

And speaking of the Farmers Wife:

I received a comment last week from Danish Lisbet, she asked what fabrics I'm using in my Farmers Wife quilt. I couldn't reply directly as her email address wasn't enabled. So here is my answer:

The red is by Judie Rothermel - Cocheco Mills Collection
The mustard is by Kaye England - Remember When
The pink is by Judie Rothermel - Charleston IV
The cream print is by Judie Rothermel - Sturbridge Village Greens


I hope this helps Lisbet - some of the fabrics are a few years old now, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get similar prints to achieve the same look.

Well, that's it from me - I hope to check back in soon. xox

3 comments:

loulee said...

Noah and friends looks like it's coming together nicely. I'm sure all your efforts will be appreciated.

AnnieO said...

Really cute Noah and friends quilt--you are so sweet to have taken on this re-do. Nice placemats!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails