Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Farmers Wife - Blocks 8 & 12

Tonight I made up two more blocks - they're so much faster than the NI blocks, and not having to make fabric choices speeds up the process so much too!

Block 8 - Bouquet

Block 12 - Broken Sugar Bowl

I wonder if I'll get any more blocks made this week? Chatter soon xox


Pip said...

The way you are going you will have your FW finished before the end of the year :) I must get back to mine, have been neglecting it for other quilty pursuits.

Sheila said...

Farmer's Wife" should come with a "Warning" "BEWARE CONTENTS ARE ADDICTIVE". Your blocks are lovely, are you doing them per the diagonal grid so you can sash as you go?
When i began mine i thought i would just do a block or two to see how my fabrics worked. Sad to say there are now weeks when other projects (poor Jane) are neglected


Related Posts with Thumbnails