Saturday, February 09, 2008

Jane Austen Quiz

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I love Jane Austen in all it's forms, my special favourite is Pride and Prejudice - you know - the BBC version. What a fun quiz, and while it's probably marginally accurate in terms of character traits, maybe in my heart of hearts I would like to be someone a little more romantic and impulsive. It would be much more fun to be more like Lizzy and end up with the handsome Mr Darcy. After all, Marty is somewhat like him ... tall, proud, handsome ...

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

I took the quiz and am also Elinor Dashwood. I'm not too sure about the tremendously sensible part, though.

Clare said...

I was Elinor Dashwood too!!!! Sensible? No way! I assume you mean Colin Firth and not the latest Mr Darcy. The BBC did Sense and Sensibility a few weeks ago. Not half as good as the film.

Patch said...

I am elinor dashwood too!!what is going on with that quiz?

Helen in the UK said...

I came out as Elinor too!! I think the description is fairly accurate for me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood too!!! I think the quiz was rather dumb, but I do love Jane Austen. Tonight Pride & Prejudice (the first part) will be on our public broadcasting channel. They have featured Jane Austen for over a month now on Sunday nights and it's been great! I just ordered Emma from Netflix - I haven't seen that one for quite a while, so need to see it again.

Knitted Gems said...

I've read and reread all of Jane's books. I adore her.

atet said...

Sorry to spoil the run here -- but I was Lizzie Bennett. Which, come to think of it -- pretty much suits me to a tee! LOVE Pride and Prejudice :0).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails