Monday, March 23, 2015

Scrapping ...

One of my favourite things to do with small projects is to make up scrappy backings for them. It helps me to feel like I'll get through all my scraps someday ...

In the big scheme of things, I don't really use up all that much ... but some of them are fabrics I probably wouldn't have used otherwise. And when I use up my scraps of batting too, it feels really virtuous :-)

And because I'm sure you were just dying to know ...

Yesterday's pavlova was a success. And when it was time for dessert ... it was demolished completely! To make it marginally healthier than normal, I used yoghurt instead of cream - the tang of the yoghurt worked really nicely with the sweet meringue. I think I'll be doing it again.

Back to the sewing machine now ... I have lots of quilting to get done! xox

3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Your pavlova looks delicious!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

That looks yummy and I love your scrappy backings.

I am going to Whittles this Saturday! !!! Wanna come along????? ♡♡♡

Tired Teacher said...

Oh my, lots of goodies shown in this post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails