Sunday, March 01, 2015

And it's done!

Life has been super busy here, so I simply haven't found time to check in with you all, but I did quickly want to share that I had a finish this week:


The strippy I was working on is all done now. In stolen moments during the week, I hand stitched the binding in place, and I have to say I'm just thrilled with it!

I'd like to put another one together with a pretty toile fabric - I'm just looking for the perfect one. It would look great with kids prints too I'm sure.

Now, I'm never good with names for my quilts - does anyone have a suggestion for this quilt?? It would be much appreciated :-)

Chatter soon xox

8 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great quilt great use of fabrics!

Vicki W said...

That is so pretty!

Gunilla said...

I love it! Beautiful scalloped borders, and a great idea for unused blocks! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

It's gorgeous. My name suggestion is Taffy Pull.

Dora, the Quilter said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the way wonderful fabrics and fabulous quilting turn something relatively simple into something dramatic!

Katie said...

Cabbages and Kings. Now don’t ask me why that popped into my head, I have no idea. Hmmmmm. You might actually be better off forgetting I said it! :-)
Lovely quilt!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Yum! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

I'd call this one Marilyn (after Ms Monroe) because of the curves and hourglass shapes!!

It looks fantastic and I really love how the binding pops the reds!!

Birdie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails