Sunday, May 27, 2012

Three FWS Blocks

So, this week I've been a bit of an under-achiever in the sewing room. I can't think what on earth I was doing earlier in the week? Clearly it wasn't memorable *lol*

Thankfully I have managed to put together three of my FWS blocks, and here they are:

Block 75 - Rosebud

Block 90 - Storm Signal

Block 85 - Square Dance

Block Total: 74

If I feel up to it, I may be able to make two more blocks tonight. That would have me on target for this week. I'm not going to pressure myself - I'm really quite out of sorts. One of my grandparents passed away yesterday, and obviously we're all very upset.

I worked on a little knitting yesterday as we travelled to visit with Puppa, and while we spent time in the hospital room. These socks have been in progress for some time, and I'll forever remember that I worked on them while I said goodbye.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Deepest sympathy Tara on your bereavement. How wonderful you could be with her to say goodbye, and nice that you had something to do as you kept vigil ( thats a very neat turned heel) Whats the FW count now?

PatchworkRose said...

Take Care Tara. It is so hard to say goodbye. Big Hug
Lynne

Ray and Jeanne said...

So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to say goodbye. You and your family are in my prayers. ~Jeanne

Kris said...

Sorry it is such a sad time for your family. How lovely it will be to remember Puppa every time you look at the socks.

Nancy said...

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

You are making great progress on FWS.

Suburban Stitcher said...

love the socks! thoughts with you and your family during this time...

Florence said...

hugs and prayers for your family,,,,,,,,,,,,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails