Sunday, May 06, 2012

FWS Blocks 67, 91 &106

Late last night I finished putting three more blocks together - which makes my allocation of five for the week. Yay! One small thing ... I'm not sure where my own personal FWS week starts and ends *lol* Do I have to begin a new five blocks tomorrow?!? *lol* Do not let me get hung up on details :-) It's a guide not a rule, right?
Block 67 - Pine Tree

Block 91 - Strawberry Basket

Block 106 - Wild Rose & Square

Block Total: 61

No more Farmers Wife-ing for me today - I have a trip to the grocery store planned, some chores, visitors, and if I'm lucky maybe a little machine quilting this evening. Chatter soon friends :-)

7 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Beautiful blocks! I love your fabric choices!!!

Florence said...

http://barristersblock.blogspot.com/2012_02_01_archive.html,,,,,we started a fw quilt along, and got in trouble for it,,,sew we are calling it something else now,,,,,,,,i love love love your blocks,,,,,,,tks for sharing them,,come join us at randys if your not to busy,,,,Flo

Impera Magna said...

So lovely... the Strawberry Basket block is fascinating!

Frances Leate said...

You are certainly on a roll now and they are looking good. Take care.

AnnieO said...

Piecing perfection! Wow, these are really complicated blocks to get done five a week!

Sue said...

Fabrics are lovely - they go so well together.

Linda C said...

About how much fabric did you purchase of your 4 main fabrics----should I decide to go that route?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails