Friday, May 11, 2012

FWS - A Few Rows

Last night I added a row to the tiny portion I'd already put together. It always feels like such an achievement to get a row attached, but when I lay it out, it never looks like that much has been gained.

I thought while the light is reasonable this morning I'd also audition my border fabrics. Perhaps it's too early to tell, but I think I'm happy with them ... I may change the red inner border out for the biscuit coloured fabric. But I'm a LONG way from having to make that kind of decision :-)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A row?? LOL if only I had enough to even think about a row!

Gari in AL said...

Looks like lots of piecing before you even can get to making rows. And I like the red inner border fabric and then way it seems to nip into the blocks.

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Im am really enjoying your color choices. Looks great!

Sheila said...

love the striped sashing

Nancy said...

OOH, I am liking this more and more .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails