Sunday, May 01, 2011

Just a quick note ...

... to let you know that I haven't fallen from the face of the earth!

So much has happened over the past week or so, and I promise to share pictures soon. The kids are just finishing up school holidays - back to school on Tuesday. We spent Easter over at the beach house - I even managed to take my sewing machine along. I've been piecing and quilting when I have the chance ...

... and most recently I've been doing a little rearranging.

Good times :-)

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Glad all is well and that you've been able to get a little sewing in among all the activities!

Leanne said...

Your room looks really nice. Isn't it great you can sew when you're on holidays.

quiltygal said...

ohhhh I'll have to have clean shoes on tomorrow or I won't be allowed in that gorgeous room...:)

Kris said...

I love rearranging! Changes are as good as a holiday! Two holidays. You must be feeling good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails