Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another quilt kitted ...

My wonky banner is really bugging me - but I'm going to have to wait until Marty has installed Photoshop on my new laptop before I can fix it. Ohhh it's hurting my eyes - we'll have to live with it a little while longer. I'm just not computer savvy enough to take care of it for myself.

Here's a little more eye candy. This is another quilt made by Golden State Sewing Center from one of my patterns. It's called Flower Basket Medallion and the second of the quilts that they made into kits. I love the fabrics they've selected, and it was also in their booth at the Pacific International Quilt Festival.

And in other PIQF news, the most exciting thing happened - I bumped into our dear friend Ms Jan near the Bonnie Blue booth. You can read about it (and see it) here on her blog. It was so much fun to meet her, and I would love to be able to spend more time with her - she's just darling.

I have a pile of patterns to prepare tonite before bed, so I better get moving - the girls just had a big win at netball, so it's been a great nite! TTYL :-)

4 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

I found you through Mary's blog. I am so glad I did. I have enjoyed your blog. Your quilt is gorgeous. Have a great day!
Em

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I love this quilt - where can we buy kits????
Kris

Ms. Jan said...

Wow Tara, this quilt is darling too. Guess I'm going to be visiting my friends at Golden State again! You are such a dear and I'm soooo glad I got to meet you in real life!
xoxoxo

julieQ said...

It is so cute! wonderful pattern...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails