Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner!

A  big thank you for your lovely comments over the past week - I'm way behind with my emails and will catch up soon.

And congratulations to Kathy Lancaster who's name was drawn as the winner of the paper piecing patterns. Kathy, I haven't been able to contact you as you come up as 'no reply' in the comments. Would you mind popping me an email with your details. Thank you :-)

I hope to check back in this evening with a sneaky peek of what I'm working on ... let's see how I go :-)

2 comments:

Pip said...

join the crowd Tazzie, I have only just caught up with my emails :) looking forward to the sneaky peek (does that give you an incentive)

Shay said...

Congratulations Kathy.

Tazz, I run behind on my emails and blogs every week !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails