Friday, March 09, 2012

Hexies

The hexies for the next round of the coverlet are going to take some time. This is the first time I've used hexagons in a project, and I'm finding them addictive! I'm certain there will be more in my future :-)

Do you see my little bobbin donut there? It's from Superior threads - the first time I visited their booth at Road to CA, I pondered over it for ages, and then walked away. The next day I resolved to make it mine - it has ended up being one of my favourite purchases, and one of the most useful too! No affiliations etc, just a very satisfied customer.

It's a long weekend here, so I hope there will be plenty of stitching time. Chatter soon! xox

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Yeah, I also really like my bobbin donut. And I love the fussy-cutting on your hexies. :)

Missy Shay said...

I am wanting to put hexies on the border of a panel I bought - for a wall hanging, I thought I would start off slow with them.

Sarah said...

Hexies are VERY addictive!! I have 3 projects at the moment and a dozen more I am dying to start. I love seeing each round of your Mrs. Billings as it comes together.

cityquilter grace said...

i too lusted after the bobbin donut but then saw some clear plastic tubes at maine quilts for cheapo bucks, so went with those; no doubt it's the color that is tantalizing me....enjoy!

Vickie said...

them hexies look gorgeous Miss T, oh and the donut is just the best..I got one recently when a friend was in the states..quickly becoming a favourite,cheers Vickie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails