Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pauline's Quilt

This is Pauline's quilt, I handed it back to her today. It's called 'Happy Days' and it's a Mum's Moment pattern. I just love this quilt, and I've seen several from the girls at the store. Pauline has made hers up with scraps left over from her own projects, and also the bits and pieces from buddies who have made up this same quilt - a very fun way to make up a memory quilt.

One of these days I'll make one for Amy - she's requested one of her own several times. I'll just have to wait for those 'spare moments' that are so few and far between. Amy has requested hers to be made up in purple and green only. It's a decor thing.

11 comments:

Karen said...

I love this quilt! The colors you used are very good.

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Cute quilt!

sewprimitive karen said...

What a darling quilt. That would be a good memory quilt.

loulee said...

What a fun quilt! Everything a girl needs to feel great!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

What a great quilt! Not hard to see why Amy wants one;o)
Hope you get some time to do this soon:o)
Happy sewing,
Laila

Michele said...

I love this quilt. Every time I see one, I think I should make one for my mom. Someday! Thanks for sharing!

*karendianne. said...

What a symphony of delight for the heart.

Ali Honey said...

That's a fun idea. Oh I wish I had kept fabric from all my dresses way back when.

Emma said...

Great pattern! A friend is doing this in black and white, using reverse fabrics, and it's really effective: http://sewwhynot.blogspot.com/2008/03/thanks-mrs-price.html

Karen said...

Very cute quilt!!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

This is adorable!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails