Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jenny's Runner

My dear friend Jenny made this runner recently, and I just love it so much! I really enjoyed quilting on it too.

With her permission, today I have started putting my own version together using some of my precious Sturbridge Village Green charm squares. It is destined to be a gift for a precious friend.

I've just completed the centre part, so I have now only to put the narrow and outer borders in place. I hope to have the top finished tomorrow, and I'll then share a picture. Yay for a little piecing in my life :-)

8 comments:

M. Regina said...

GORGEOUS THE RUNNER. HUGS FROM BRAZIL

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Beautiful runner. Can't wait to see your version too. YOur quilting is very nice too. Howdy from Texas! Jenn

QuiltNut Creations said...

so pretty! love the quilting

Karen said...

I am looking forward to your version.

Vickie said...

oh wow them colours are stunning -vibrant, it is lovely..and looks like a simple make up..the quiltin is awesome well done,cheers Vickie

Karen said...

This is sew cute!! I love it!

Nancy Lou said...

This runner is soo cute. I'm thinking of using this idea for one for my coffee table. I hope Jenny won't mind.

Nancy from California (Linda's friend)

AnnieO said...

Very attractive runner, simple but interesting colors and design, a sure keeper! I just made a table runner with the same kind of angles and had trouble with my bindings making those 45 degree turns...it was my first try on the angle and I made it up as I went along so was a little wonky! Can't wait to see how this finishes. A beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails