Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Table Runner

I've been a quilting fool this week - I'm sure you can tell by my blog-absence that I've been occupied elsewhere.

This is Mira's Shoo-Fly Table Runner - I quilted it the other day, and I really like how it turned out. It's only her second project ever, and I'm so proud of her and the way she's just caught the piecing bug, and is not ever hoping to recover!

I have only one quilt left to work on, and I'll consider myself all caught up. Then I'm going to start piecing on my 'Four T's' blocks. I'm just dying to work on something of my own. Whatever happened to those days when I could just work on whatever I pleased for as long as I wanted??

5 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very nice! Being caught up... wow, now I know it is possible. It just looks so far away! LOL.

lady m said...

It looks so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

blessings,

Lady M

Kristie said...

Beautiful! You did a very nice job on the quilting! I just got my new machine and frame, I sure hope that I can quilt that good, after lots of practice!!! Giggle, I have 70+ tops!
Kristie

Eileen said...

Hi Tazzie,
I've been out of touch for a long time-what kind of machine/frame do you have?
Your work is great!!

julia said...

Hi Tazzie,
oh, you did a beautiful job on this table runner & Mira's piecing is great! ~ I always look on my table runner and love your great quilting {and the fact that it's now mine ;o)}.
Happy Easter,
Julia

P.S.: how does it feel to be caught up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails