Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Phone Test

Yesterday my darling husband got me a new mobile phone.

I took this picture sitting at my laptop looking across the kitchen - I wanted to see if I could take all the steps from sucking the picture out of the camera to getting it on to the blog.

Looks like success!


Kristie said...

Congrats on the new phone! That was very nice of him!

I only wish my kitchen was as clean as yours! :)

McIrish Annie said...

I love the repro blocks. I am trying to look away so I don't catch the fever!

Met some lovely Aussie folks last weekend in New Hampshire. My friend and I were there for a quilt show. Ohh, and we met in the hotel bar. LOL I prattled on and on about my Aussie quilting pals and how wonderful Aussie quilting is. Don't recall where they were from but I'm sure the 2 martinis I drank had nothing to do with that!


Related Posts with Thumbnails