Monday, March 30, 2009

It's not about me ...

It's all about the customers today ...

First up, I'm just quilting on a few baby quilts for a friend, and I really wanted to share this cute border - isn't it sweet? I think I shall file this one away for a future project - very cute indeed. I love the combination of the red dots and the fruits. Very sweet.

And last for today - a surprise from a few days back - a customer came into the shop to share a little show and tell. She'd made up one of my quilts - Purple Hearts. It's always so nice to see grandbabies come back to visit. I figure they're babies of my quilts, and therefore grandbabies :-)

Still quilting busily - I've done four quilts over the past five days, so I'm really starting to catch up now.


Sew Many Ways... said...

Love your grandbaby...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

lady m's lavender cottage said...

Wow, you are one busy lady :-)

The border is quite lovely!

Lady M


Related Posts with Thumbnails