Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Something to look at ...

I can do this ... I can do this ... I'll recite that while I think about which picture I'll try and post for you.




This is a quilt I finished around the beginning of the year. I was lucky enough to have it published in a recent issue of AP&Q. I called it Liquorice Allsorts, because the sashing strips reminded me of the candy, even though it doesn't have the black stripes.

It's one of my favourite quilts right now, and the bright colours are something of a departure from my usual choices of Reproductions, or country style fabrics. Amy has reserved this quilt, she just loves it!

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hey, Tazzie. Welcome to blogging - thrilled you decided to start playing with us. All of us had issues with blogger in the beginning - it does take awhile to get used to how it works. But you got your pic posted - woohoo.

Wonderful fun quilt - those flowers look like they're ready to pop right off. Wonderful colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails