Monday, June 26, 2006

Leaping into blogland!

This is my first post, a scary hold my breath leap into blogland. I'm a passionate quilter, and I try to stitch in some form every day. Right now I'm working on a project which will be featured in Australian Patchwork and Quilting. It's a scrap quilt, and I'll give you a sneaky peek when I figure out how to post pictures here, surely it can't be hard!

I adore Bonnie's website, and I have slowly been implementing her Scrap Users System. If only I could be so prolific as she is!

Last month I returned from my first trip to Paducah with my wonderful friend from San Jose, Linda. Such a wonderful quilt festival. It's sure a long way from here in Australia. I can't wait to return.

That's all for my first post, I will write more when I figure this all out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails