Friday, January 19, 2024

Weary ...

No big post from me tonight, I'm just so very weary after a super busy week. So I'll share one of my favourite piecing projects from the week:

I've made a start on Taryn from Repro Quilt Lover's tiny nine patch challenge. These are 1.5" finished blocks, so very sweet and tiny. Our lovely quilting friends are posting all kinds of beautiful images over on Insta if you spend any time there. Check out the hashtag #tinyninepatchchallenge and see what all the fuss is about.

I'll check back in on Sunday evening. as tomorrow promises to be a busy one again - chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Cute blocks.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful teeny tiny blocks. Am enjoying seeing others on Insta.

Chookyblue...... said...

those tiny blocks are so cute........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails