Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Celebration Star Christmas Tree Skirt

Yay for school holidays, as today I've finally managed to get some work done that I've wanted to do for a long time. I've finished getting my Celebration Star Christmas Tree Skirt pattern ready for my Etsy store.


Perhaps my procrastination was because I thought it would be appropriate for Christmas in July projects? It's more like it takes me considerable brain power to get my head around Photoshop and my scanner each and every time I use them ... but let's not go there.

Anyway, I hope you like it, I know that my Simple Tree Skirt has been super popular ... but this Celebration Star will be for those of you looking for something just a little more of a challenge. I used fusible appliqué techniques, but you can use any technique you like, and it's not a huge project, so you get fancy with your machine quilting on your domestic machine.

And don't forget, if you need any help with construction, I'm here for you! Well, have fun with the pattern friends, and I'm now heading back to my sewing machine. I am hooked on this Omigosh! project!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails