Sunday, October 21, 2012

And another border ...

I just couldn't help myself. It seems I have impulse control issues. I just HAD to put the next border on my Mrs Billings quilt.

Goodness me, this thing is growing! I said last time that there were only three borders to go, but I forgot about one of them, so there are NOW three borders to go. The next border will be time consuming - filled with Y seams. I'll have to take it slowly to make sure it comes out neatly - but first, I MUST finish all my blanket stitching ... (which can be mind numbing) but I can do it if I just apply myself, right??

16 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Wowwww. So pretty.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looking terrific

Shari said...

This is such an amazing quilt! It's just getting better and better (and bigger). I'm totally loving it and admiring your perseverance.

Pip said...

You can't have been sleeping at all :) Mrs Billings is looking gorgeous, by the looks of her she will be too large to take a picture of soon.

Gingerpatch said...

Its looking beautiful Tazzie. The end is in site!

luv2quilt2 said...

Just gorgeous!

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow - this quilt is so amazing and you are really progressing quickly! Can't wait to see more.

Maryjo said...

Your quilt is amazing! Love it!

Rosa said...

It`s absolutely beautiful!

Nancy said...

Wow!

Do you have any idea how many hours you've worked on this beauty?

Karen said...

A big wow! Such a great piecing job.

AnnieO said...

Absolutely smashing, each new round! Hope the blanket stitching is knocked out by now :)

Roseanne said...

What a beautiful quilt well done on all your hard work

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, this thing is getting so huge and so gorgeous!!!

Sue said...

Nothing to say but Fabulous!!

Linda C said...

WOW---I see another ribbon winner with this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails