Monday, June 25, 2012

Lucky Me!!

A huge thank you to my wonderful friend Linda, I received a fabulous parcel in the mail today. I feel very lucky indeed :-)

First up, these wonderful conversational fat quarters. Linda knows I snap these fabrics up any time I see them, and they are always reserved for my most special of quilts (like my Turning Four-T). (Apologies for the poor quality I-Phone pictures)

And next up, a couple of my favourite quilt magazines, and the most enormous collection of rail fence blocks for our exchange. Linda must have been sewing for days! I can't wait to start playing with lay-outs. I need to make more blocks, I don't want to fall too far behind!

I just love all the fabrics Linda has used, she has the most amazing stash of reproduction fabrics, I have stash envy :-)

It's just after 9pm here, but I'm printed out a Farmers Wife block ready to stitch before I head to bed. I don't really feel like sewing tonight, but I'm loathe to lose my momentum. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Chatter soon! xox

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hello Tazzie! Donna told me you had a posting-she always knows. I am glad you liked your blocks & magazines. Our quilts will be gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails