Monday, December 26, 2011

TFW - Blocks 24 & 25

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is over for another year. The preparations are always so enjoyable, and occupy so much time - and then when the big day comes, it's all a blur and very quickly finished! We had such a lovely day spent with family - we ate, drank and made merry - and we were all thoroughly spoiled!

This morning I tidied and put the house mostly to rights - and then this afternoon because I miss them so much, I treated myself to a little Farmers Wife action - and here are the results:

Block 24 - Country Path

Since taking the picture I've noticed that I have the cream triangles and tablet shape in the centre a quarter turn the wrong way - but it doesn't really affect the block in a terrible way, so it's staying as is. Apart from that, it's a very cute block.

Block 25 - Cups and Saucers

I have no plans for tomorrow, so I see plenty of sewing time ahead of me ... happy days!

6 comments:

Frances Leate said...

I just love your FW blocks and I am finding this project incredibly addictive. It has been frustrating not having time to make any blocks over the last few weeks but today I cut 3 FW blocks ready to be sewn tomorrow. Glad you had a great Christmas.

AnnieO said...

Beauties! Glad your Christmas was merry and bright :)

Unknown said...

Very cute blocks! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Zowee Tazzie- I am looking at your blog on Jerry's computer- forgot. Linda

Chookyblue...... said...

you have been very busy with these blocks.......they look great........

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are beautiful - so inspiring. What fabric line did you use? I especially love your pinks and golds. So very very pleasing to the eye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails