Monday, August 23, 2010

Curtains Maybe

I've just come home from checking out some fabrics for curtains. It's for my lounge and dining rooms. Three large windows in total. I've wanted to have them made up for the longest time, and for many reasons (such as indecision and allocating funds elsewhere) they have never yet fallen onto the radar.

Here is the front runner of the fabrics I looked at today. What do you think? The curtains will be pinch pleated with pelmets, and the bottom of the pelmets will have lovely coordinated cording. I'm thinking it will be really nice, and brighten up the room so much. Now I just have to sit back and wait for the estimate. I've a feeling it's going to hurt. A lot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fabric is SO you! And I've a feeling you're right, it will hurt, a lot!!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Beautiful fabric. Be sure to let us see the finished project!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh yes! I love that!

ria vogelzang said...

Beautiful!! It really would go for this one!!!
(Hope is doesn't hurt too much..... )

Adele said...

It's very very pretty and would look divine made up into curtains

Adele xx

Miriam said...

Ohhhh!!! Gorgeous fabric!!!!!

Quilt Doodles said...

Beautiful fabric! I could look at it everyday forever.

Nana Time said...

I love, love, love the fabric and have wallpaper that almost matches in my breakfast room.

You could make pinch pleated curtains....I have and I am not a great sewer....so if the estimate is too much consider doing them your self. Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails