Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oranges

Even though I've become hopelessly addicted to my Nearly Insane blocks, I have still been chugging away at other projects. I've bordered all the fruit blocks I made, and I'm now in the process of pinning and quilting them. The blocks are awfully cute, and I can see some more in my future, but perhaps in a larger project.

I'm still madly quilting on other projects. I have three belonging to others that I really must complete before I head over to the US, and then there is one of mine that must be done. I feel confident that I can get them all completed. The housework is suffering I must confess ... I've set aside some time today to rein in the chaos ... then I can work with an uncluttered mind. I'll check back with you all soon :-)

5 comments:

Clare said...

I love the fruit blocks.

Hope the housework doesn't eat into too much quilting time.

sewprimitive karen said...

Luscious oranges. Same here, must pull some things together, then it's back to quilting.

PatchworkRose said...

Love those oranges :-) Lucky You heading off to the US. One Day :-)
Have a good week
Cheers
Lynne

Barbara said...

Hope you have a safe journey and a wonderful time on your trip, Tazzie I am on Easter break from school and am determined to get some N. Insane done - you're all making me feel lazy! xx

Michele said...

So seriously cute! Love that little orange.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails