On Thursday I mentioned some goals I'd like to get through before the end of the long weekend. I'm really happy with what I achieved. I haven't quite been able to finish remaking my NI block 8, but I'm working on it now, and the evening isn't quite finished yet.
I got all the hand blanket stitch done around the fruit blocks I made, and even managed to get a whole new one done - the oranges. I'm happy with them, and my hand stitching is getting better too!
Also checked off the list, the replacement Nearly Insane Yahoo Group challenge block for this week - block 38 which is the one on the left. And because I just couldn't resist, I made up one of the triangle blocks too - block 91. Loving this project!
And on the quilting front, Robyn's quilt was pinned, quilted and ready for her to pick up on Wednesday. And the next quilt in the queue is pinned and ready for me to begin quilting on tomorrow night. All is right in my world :-)