Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Absent

There has not been much interenet surfing or blogging here. Our internet service has been slowed to a crawl as we have exceeded our download allocation - so we clearly surfed and downloaded up a storm earlier in the month (billing month). It's really a drag waiting for pages to load, so I'm just doing the bare minimum until Thursday when all returns to normal.

In much more important news, Amy had surgery yesterday to remove her wisdom teeth and two other teeth that were slowing progress towards her braces. Poor love, she looks like she's been in a fight, but I'm assured by the surgeon that all went well and she'll be back to normal in no time.

So, on Thursday or Friday I'll check in with you all. Happy stitching :-)

7 comments:

SubeeSews said...

I have never heard of download allocation. You must really surf alot! Seems everything is getting rationed in this world!
Love you previous post's fabrics. Yummmmmy!
Subee in Northern Indiana USA

cockermom said...

Boy, I have never heard of that either! I always thought it was unlimited!
Donnie in southern Indiana

Rebecca said...

Not fun having teeth remove, one up side is lots of ice cream.
Big Hugs
Bec

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I'm not surprise you've run out of allocation...there is so much inspiration on the net! We had the same problem and ended up changing providers...

Hope Amy is on the mend soon...:o) (((hugs)))

Elaine Adair said...

Download allocation? New (and definitely unpleasant thought) to me!

Poor Amy - hope she's feeling good very soon. 8-))

*karendianne. said...

Sort of like restriction. No problemo. Familiarity steels the spine!

Here's extra hugs ((( ))) backed with some shared sympathy for Amy. Supersonically sent not thru the ISP!

*karendianne.

Kim said...

Oh man..flashbacks....yes she'll be fine. Both my kids went through this and are just amazingly beautiful with their great healthy smiles.
Why did I never hear of any of my friends going through this in the 60's? Now it seems so common....did anyone now in their 50 or 60's have this done?

Happy Sewing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails