Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mums out there. I've had a lovely start to the day with some sweet treats from my tiny people. My family are coming over for dinner this evening, so we're sure to have a great time.

Yesterday I finished the quilting and applied the binding to these spiderweb blocks I showed you a little while back. They're destined to be part of our gift to my Mum. The colours will work so well in her home.

I had a lot of fun quilting the blocks, and I used the loveliest gold thread. The quilting shows beautifully from the back.


Karen said...

Mom is getting a vrey lovely gift!

loulee said...

They're beautiful Tazzie.
Happy Mothers day to you too.

simple country living! said...

Very pretty! Your mom is blessed!
Happy Mother's Day to you!

Clare said...

Lucky Mum! Hope you had a lovely day.

*karendianne. said...

Well of course you're an amazing quilter with the machine. I recently tried my first one with curves. Didn't photograph it because I thought it wasn't worthy. Thought of you the entire time. Sent it off to Mom and she was fully 100% impressed. And still, I thought of you. My hero!

LC said...

Very nice! Happy Mother's Day to you too.


Related Posts with Thumbnails