Just a quick update on my 'Starstruck Again' blocks. I've now made 11 blocks, and six half blocks. I've cut out another group of three blocks and two half blocks, so hopefully will get them stitched together tonight after I'm done with my chores.
I find it just amazing how different it looks to my original Starstruck quilt, which featured red setting triangles.
I've done a lot of quilting this week, and while I still have a few to do, I'll probably only do two before this time next week. So, I'll have more stitching time for me - hopefully this top will be finished before next weekend. That'll make me super happy!