Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 30

When I wake up tomorrow morning we will officially be in the second half of the year, how crazy is that? Time has gone so quickly and it feels like next year will be here before we know it.

This week I don't seem to have gotten as much stitching done as I would have liked, but I haven't wasted my free time. I've gotten a few more Xmas ornaments made, and I've put together a new table runner that I was thinking about. It will be a companion piece for some of the placemats I've made a number of:

I hope to have the binding done within the next couple of days, but I'm having a hard time deciding which fabric to use. I popped a little video on Instagram, let me see if I can share it here:

The four options in the video are red plaid, green print, red stripe or spring green. The fifth option is that I could purchase some more of the light green spot fabric I've already used in the runner - but for the moment I don't have a scrap of that left. What do you all think? I'll love to hear your thoughts.

Chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I would use the red stripe. I think striped fabric adds zing to projects. The placemats are very pretty!

Janet said...

I like the red plaid. It was the fabric that drew my eye to the runner.
The fabrics are gorgeous, by the way, really nice line of fabric.
Oh yes, time has flown by. Crazy. I hope you are having a great July 1st.

Anonymous said...

I’d go the red stripe 😘

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails