Friday, February 02, 2024

Just a couple of things ...

It's getting late, and I still have a few things to do tonight, so I'll just quickly share a couple of things.

First up, during the week I got one more block from the OpaSampler project made. I joined the sew-along late, and I haven't made many of the first blocks, so why not tackle a few from the beginning:

Block 1 - Colliding Geese

This block was an easy one to freezer paper piece. And because I'd done the big sort out of my fat quarters, I was able to put my hands on a super oldie. The tan fabric was from a lovely pack I purchased on my first trip to the USA in 2000. I met my darling friend Linda for the first time, and we visited amongst other places the Piecemakers Country Store. Ohhh it was wonderful!


And I've also made an additional ten blocks for the Tiny Nine Patch project. This time I introduced a little variety. Just a little though :-)


The fabric I used in these blocks were trimmed from my 2" scrap tub. I have enough in there to make this quilt several times, but hopefully I'll at least make a dent. And my Singer 20 came out to play, it's a darling little machine - I have no idea if it works, but it's a sweet thing to have.

That's it from me for today, I have 30 mins or so before Friday ceases to be - let's see what I can get done in that time! xox

7 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

oh that rosehill print is gorgeous! nice block

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous fabric. Cute blocks & love the little machine.

loulee said...

Lovely blocks. Did you see the wee hand cranked machine that Denise was using on zoom? Maybe you should thread yours and pop some scrap fabric through?

Susan said...

I do admire that Robyn Pandolph fabric. I do think you need to give that gorgeous machine a workout!

dq said...

Those little 9 patches are so cute! Little things usually are.
I have some Robyn Pandolph fabric in my stash from years ago - love it!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks and lovely fabric.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I loved Robyn Pandolph fabrics.......nice block

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails