Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday Already?

Ohhh my goodness, I was just getting done tidying up in the kitchen after dinner, thinking about what I'll work on in the sewing room, and I realised it is Friday and I don't really have anything noteworthy to share with my lovely online friends!

This week has been a busy one, with some unexpected family things, secret squirrell sewing, so many little bead heads being painted etc ... etc ... In amongst all that though, I did get a little felt crafting done:

This is 'A Partridge in a Pear Tree' from the mmmCrafts Twelve Days ornaments series. I've made it already for little Mary, but this one is for one of Marty's colleagues who lives in the USA. I wanted to get it in the mail with plenty of time to make it for the festive season. These ornaments are such a joy to work on, and I have a few more to go in the next few weeks.

I finished up some secret squirrell projects this week too, so I can't share those with you just yet, but soon, I promise!

The Xmas tree is also up after a big effort today, but I'll have to share a picture with you later as it's too dark to get a nice shot now. In fact, I will check back in at the end of the weekend with a more newsy post. So, chatter soon friends! xox

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have some of the patterns for that M&M set of decorations and then lost interest and the patterns still sit.

cityquilter grace said...

if you keep posting photos of those adorable ornaments, i just don't trust myself not to cave....LOL...serous temptation here tazzie! you are a shameless enabler..

Janet said...

The tree skirt from last with is amazing. Love it. Beautiful ornament, I am sure the recipient will be very excited about receiving it.
You always say you didn't get much done, to me you me a LOT done.
Enjoy your weekend.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful felt ornaments. Great you have finished your secret squirrel projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails