Friday, October 13, 2023

Blocks, blocks and more blocks ...

Though I've been working on several secret squirrel projects, I've also been working hard to catch up on other blocks I've gotten behind on:

These are blocks twelve thru eighteen on the Scrappy Star Stitchalong:








I'm not sure what order they've been arranged in, but it doesn't really matter :-) The blocks were fun to put together and the best part is trying to find fabrics in my stash that somewhat match the original blocks.

There are only two blocks left to make and then it's time to put the quilt top together. I've made two of each block, so I'll be able to make two little quilts. I'm looking forward to that part.

And today I managed to put together another of the Opa Sampler blocks, a cute one too:

Block 22 - Quadruple T

I managed to find two fabrics that were somewhat similar to the original in my stash. How am I working on two projects that require this kind of attention?!? There are still many blocks to make, but I'm sure I can get them done.

In addition to working on some Christmas items, this week up I finished up painting the bathroom, and I've had bunches of orders to take care of from my Etsy store. I do love being busy, but I've paid scant attention to blogging and emails, so I promise to catch up asap. Hope you're all well, chatter soon! xox

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

such a scrappy look but yet coordinated

kiwikid said...

What a lot of fantastic blocks! Well done! Well done too on painting the bathroom, you certainly are busy! Love the Christmas decorations and previous blocks - I am slowly catching up on blog reading here myself! Beautiful fabric pack too!

cityquilter grace said...

oh tazzie am loving those blocks soo much...i didn't join in due to other stuff but every time i see somebody's blocks, wishing i had...

Janet said...

I love all of the blocks. If you asked which is my favorite it would be hard to pick. I can't believe you did all of the blocks plus painted and work in your Etsy shop stuff too. Wow. Have a wonderful week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails