Friday, May 26, 2023

Ship Stitching

Before we went away, I prepped a few blocks for stitching - just in case I had some free time while babysitting etc. I completed three of the blocks, and not because I was always too busy, but more that I seemed to always find different things to do.
These are two of the blocks I finished up:



The third block is also an applique block, and I've hidden it away amongst my hand sewing things, I'm sure I'll find it soon!

Here's a new picture of Rowley, as he seems to be the thing that's occupying most of my time at the moment:


I just want to boop that nose all day long. Well, not really - he requires quite a bit of supervision when he's inside. While he's exploring he's starting to chew on things a bit, those puppy teeth must be annoying him now. We start puppy school tomorrow, which is going to be beneficial for this puppy newbie.

I'm going to finish up quickly here now with a picture of where I'm at with Lily Rosenberry. I've put a few stitches in this week. Right now I'm in a race to see if I can finish this post before the battery gives out on my laptop. So, I'll chatter soon lovely friends!



7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

all of the projects are looking great!

Gretchen Weaver said...

The blocks you've complete for the Morrell quilt are very pretty, especially the top one. I think Lily is absolutely beautiful!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I'm surprised you got anything done on such a fabulous vacation. Good job! The pup is absolutely adorable. Have fun with him!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love your puppy ! will send one for you to train for me! LOL. I have been to Hawaii and it is wonderful and yet such sad remembrances. I was not a quilter when I was there!!!!! DARN! Hugs

Janet said...

Beautiful blocks. Rowley looks just like Chester, smaller of course since he was a Sheltie. Oh how I miss that guy. Enjoy him. They are puppies for only so long. Have great weekend.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks, your Rowley is so cute!! The puppies do love chewing! We have the teeth marks from our sons dog in the dining table and chairs. Lily Rosenberry is beautiful.

Denice Barker said...

I wish I had good advice for you and the pup but I don't. It's just something that has to be endured. Your blocks are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails