Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Rounding the corner ...

Just a quickie post to share that I'm rounding the first corner hand quilting on Phebe's border ... this is slow going!

It's actually really hard to see the quilting, but it's there, and I have a whole lot more in my future. It's a shame that hand quilting isn't especially blog worthy, but I'm looking forward to a finish, so I'll keep plugging away.

Tomorrow, I'll get the tub down that has all the bits and pieces for the Rajah-ish quilt, and I'll figure out where I'm up to - happy days! :-)

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my completed quilt top, I'm thrilled with how it came out, and it was great to hear from you all. Chatter soon!

5 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Your quilts including the quilting are beautiful.

Lynn S said...

Your Phoebe quilt will be a treasure!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh happy day! It may not show well on the blog, but hand quilting is such a treasure and yours is gorgeous. You have such a fabulous color sense too. I am in awe of some of your fabric choices. Just gorgeous!

Janet said...

Can't wait to see Phebe finished and I'm sure when you enter it in a show it will come out a winner. Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing the lovely journey.

QuiltGranma said...

Love the progress you are making on your 'tique looking quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails