Friday, January 25, 2019

A little progress ...

Just a quickie post today to share that I've added a little more to my version of the Rajah quilt:

The applique has been a little hard on my arm (as is the case with hand quilting) so it happens in small doses, and there is still just a tiny bit to finish stitching down.

Beyond this narrow border are a bunch of pieced borders, so hopefully by the time I need to do a whole lot more hand sewing I'll be fully healed. So next up there's plenty of cutting to do, and lots of time spent at my sewing machine.

Well, that's it for now, chatter soon! xox

6 comments:

tirane93 said...

this quilt is just amazing! i love the way you've used the stripes especially.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Wow, I'd say that is a whole lot of progress! I love where this is going. Gorgeous!

Teodo said...

Bellissimo.

julieQ said...

OH I love it, Tazz!!! Such pretty pentagons...are they pentagons? Glorious!

Marti said...

That's a lot of progress in a week, especially with a hurt arm. It looks great.

Janet said...

It is gorgeous. As always, your fabric choices are outstanding. Take care of the arm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails